September 8, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub


We had a pretty low-key weekend since I’ve been fighting a cold all week. Friday, Charlie and I ate lunch with Dave and his coworkers. We went to Cheesecake Factory, and they were so nice to bring Charlie his own plate of bread and bananas. Dave worked on Saturday, and then I guilted him into buying groceries since I was sick. It’s always interesting when Dave buys groceries, but I didn’t complain a bit about all of the “extra” things he bought that we “needed.”

Sunday, Charlie’s Aunt Kara, Uncle Seth, and Cousin Katelin came over to enjoy Dave’s grilled wings. We had a really nice visit. As the evening wore on, Charlie and Katelin had a bath so she could be put right into bed when they got home. I think Charlie enjoyed sharing his bath and having someone to splash with!

No comments: